Offer Details

Offer "Summer in advance…. 20% off!" – Rezia Hotel

With a minimum stay of 4 nights and booking made before May 31 you will have an unmissable discount! Discover the offer ..

What could be more beautiful and relaxing a wonderful holiday at Bormio ?! And if the holiday is longer we offer you a discount super beneficial …

The offer ” Early Summer ” includes :

– Overnight stay for at least 4 nights
– 20% discount
– Stay in one of our accommodations
– Breakfast buffet
– Internet Wi – Fi
– Using services of the structure

Tourist tax NOT INCLUDING , the balance at the hotel .

Methods of payment :
Deposit of 30 % of the total amount at the time of booking, non refundable . Remaining 70 % before departure in structure.